Could your next job be with Ditt.?
3D modeller/ IT manager - Full-time Amsterdam or Almelo
Ditt develops, creates and realizes design for public and private spaces with a strong focus on offices. We have a versatile team that brings quality and craftsmanship from its strong diversity and originality. Thanks to our offices in the west and east of the country, we have full coverage of the Netherlands.
We are a dynamic team where you have the opportunity to learn, develop and perform. Working together, hard-working and team spirit are really important to us.
- Creation of 3D models in Sketchup for furniture and entire buildings
- Basic knowledge of materialization and lighting for render purposes
- Ability to translate 2D interior designs into detailed 3D models
- Communication with designers and developers
- Ensuring the optimal functioning of computer systems within the organization
- Solving IT problems, securing networks, backing up, answering technical questions and installing and setting up hardware and software
- Direct point of contact regarding general IT matters. Both internally and externally
- Responsible for purchasing all IT related products and services
- Responsible for (maintaining) hardware and software (licenses)
- Prepare and monitor IT budgets.
- Good knowledge of Sketchup
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Indesign
- Basic understanding of rendering systems
- HBO working and thinking level
- Relevant IT training
- Experience with Windows Server/Office/Active directory
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience with computer systems
- Have good social, communication and advisory skills
- Problem-solving skills are a very big plus
Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com or if you require more information about this vacancy please contact Vera Stuurman +31 (0)20-5753078